Thursday, April 1, 2010

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Cedar Point!
Rated one of the best amusement parks in the nation.
Right here in Ohio.
More roller coasters than any other.
It will be opening soon.
I haven’t been in years.
I’m afraid I'll get a heart attack or my spine will misalign.
But recently I’ve been on a thrilling ride even Cedar Point doesn’t have.
CAUTION!
The track ahead is unnerving…
With dangerous curves…
Unexpected dips and turns…
A few flips…
And at times you’ll feel like you’re free falling...
Or having a brain rush.
So if you continue…
On this ride/road to publication...
You must take precaution.
Wear your emotional seat belt…
To keep you grounded...
And a neck brace wouldn’t hurt either.

Always, Em-Musing
P.S. My 20 pages were rejected within an hour after email submitting them. It happened so fast,  
I think I sustained a whiplash.

2 comments:

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

Well darn! But you've got a killer query so on to the next one!

Breeze!

Karen Baldwin said...

Yes, I feel confident that at least the query got a nibble. :)