Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RWA SHIFTER

While my current novels aren’t paranormal…
(some may say they’re not normal, but that’s another matter)
I have written two that are.
In my second novel for instance…
I have a shape shifter.
What a concept!
Shifting into another form!
Imagine the possibilities!
And what fun you could have!
Well, I’m going to tell you a secret…
I too have…
“Shifted.”
Really!
I won’t show you my shifted self today…
But in tomorrow’s post I will.
Tomorrow’s post won’t be long…
Because…
Ta ta ta DAH!
I’m leaving for RWA National Conference in the morning!
WOO HOO and YEE HAAA!
And I’d love to think I’ll be so organized…
That I’ll be all  packed tonight…
But I’ve traveled enough to know…
ALWAYS there’s something at the last minute
That’ll eat up time.
So while I won’t have a long post tomorrow…
I will post a photo of my “shifted” self.
And actually…
It’s my “shifted” self who’s going to RWA nationals.
Somehow in this persona…
I feel more confident.
And thanks to all who wished me good luck and good health yesterday.
My throat, back and dryer are…
Better, better, fixed.
So…
See you…
Or rather…
You’ll see the new me…
Tomorrow!

Always, Em-Musing

1 comment:

kah said...

Glad you're feeling better. I really didn't want to offer to push you around in a wheel chair, but I would have! ;)

See you soon!