Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EM NOT

Phew!
I’m here!
And not in mental outter space!
But it’s not my fault…
That I though I was…
There are too many “things” to remember…
In every facet of our lives.
Take for instance yesterday…
I had been working on a submission.
A great and wonderful coup.
I had saved my original AOL email submission…
I had saved the email positive response and request for more…
And I had saved my email thank you.
And then yesterday…
When I went to email the "more" that was requested…
That I’ve been perfecting for the last week…
All the emails were gone!
They were not in my “inbox”
Not in “trash”
Not in any “archives” or “drafts” at all.
Hmm?
Did I dream all this?
Maybe in my desire to get published…
I hallucinated and created “Em’s World.”
And in “Em’s World” I had a request for a partial.
But in the “real world”…
I’m still sitting in my nightgown hoping.
But wait!
Hadn’t I talked with my writer friends about this?
Was my hallucination that deep?
Eeek!
No!
I wasn’t going to accept this…
There had to be another reason…
I had to concentrate and–
Oh, wait…
That’s right!
Tee hee…
Seems all this email correspondence happened…
Not in my AOL email world…
Bur rather my other email world…
Gmail.
Ya know, on second thought…
Just forget I mentioned all of this.
 :)
Always, Em-Musing

No comments: