Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FINGERS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT


It’s that time of year…
Na
When a paranormal activity…
No
Outside the range of…
Wri
Scientific explanation…
Mo
Occurs andBOO!
NaNoWriMo!
AAAAHHHHH!
It’s haunting me!
Every blog I follow, there it is…
NaNoWriMo!
I learned about this global event…
Just two years ago.
I remember thinking—WHY?
It’s sounds too stressful, too scary!
But the more I listened to other writers…
Talk about how exciting it was to participate…
The more I wonder…
Would I?
Should I?
Could I ever do
NaNoWriMo?
Ahhhhhh! Still thinking about it.

Always, Em-Musing
P.S. For those wondering what the heck NaNoWriMo is, 
here’s the link http://www.nanowrimo.org/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dive in!!!! You find me there my username is Jen_Unedited!

Joanne said...

I could never commit to it, but have deep admiration for those who do, and love being in their Cheering Section :)

Sarah Nicolas said...

You know how I feel about it :-) I, of course, say go for it!