Monday, January 24, 2011

CELL ESSENCE

Ever read a book…
(well of course you have)
That changed your life?
I’m reading one now…
It’s non-fiction…
Specifically on spiritual healing…
And while I’ve read many…
That are fascinating…
Enlightening…
Memory stretching…
And make me go…
Hmm?
Yup!
Oh! So that’s why!
This one is affecting me…
At a cellular level.
Therefore…
I don’t want to spend any more time here now…
(lest I mess with my cells too much).
I want to finish this book today, this morning if possible.
And I would have stayed up last night to finish it…
But my brain doesn’t function that way…
When I’m sleepy, I sleep.
When I’m in bed, I…
Well, it’s just minutes before I nod off.
Unlike an agent’s tweet this morning…
That said she stayed up till 3:40 reading, eyes burning…
(wonder what book/manuscript enthralled her).
The book that I’m reading now has already changed me…
And tomorrow…
I’ll share the title with you.
Oh, and here's a question for you…
In the front of the book it states:
No part of this publication may be reproduced
stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form
by any means–electronic, mechanical, digital photocopy, 
recording, or any other without the prior permission of the author.
So?
Does this mean I can’t take a photo of the cover…
And show it on my blog?
What do you think? I’d like to share it tomorrow. 

Always, Em-Musing

No comments: