Friday, January 7, 2011

KNOT IT

Oh, the twisted, kinky sex!
Not in my bed…
In my jewelry boxes.
It’s true!
My jewelry has sex!
Because  why else…
Would my necklaces, earrings, and bracelets…
Get so entwined with each other…
When all I’ve done…
Is laid them down after wearing them…
Only to have them be so tangled…
The next time I want to wear one…
That I have use a magnifying glass to untangle them.
There is no other explanation…
Other than my jewelry is having sex.
I just wish they would produce a new pair of earrings.
How about your jewelry?
Does it have sex?

Always, Em-Musing

3 comments:

Tana said...

Jewelry sex explains a lot of this in my little box of treasure as well. *sigh* Honestly it's on my to-do list to go through and clean that monster out.

Linda N.J. Szymanski said...

I have to say that I agree- it does expain a great deal of the chaos in my drawer and my jeweltry box, why else would everything bein knots, tangled hopelessly...
Makes perfect sens to me!

Linda

Jennifer Hillier said...

Hahahaha! Loved this.

Yep, my jewelry has sex all the time. And sometimes it's not with the other pieces... sometimes they do it WITH THEMSELVES.

Pervy little shiny things.