Thursday, May 12, 2011

FASTER!

Lately there’s been so much going on…
With barely time to do it all…
That I’m rushing to get things done…
Just so I can have a few moments to relax.
Help!
I’m living as fast as I can.
I get up at the crack of dawn…
To steal more time of the day…
And I push myself at night…
Just to squeeze a few more hours in…
Help!
I’m living as fast as I can.
There’s so much I want to do…
But my “to do” list take priority…
And I always feel like a loser slacker…
Because I never seem to get everything done.
Help!
I’m living as fast as I can.
Is it just me? But I thought electronics…
Were supposed to make life easier…
But as I use up precious time keeping them plugged in…
I still feel that I am unplugged.
Help!
I’m living as fast as I can.
And I know I should go paperless…
Being buried under mountains of paperwork…
But finding the time to make the switch…
Just seems like too daunting a process.
Help!
I’m living as fast as I can.
Well, this is all I can blog for today…
I’m leaving for a working vacation next week…
And as I schlep my notebook and 5-spot device with me…
I pray all my files up in Dropbox follow me.
And I’m hoping that the pace down in Akumal…
Will slow down even just a bit…
So I can write which is my true desire…
And I won't be crying for help
Because I'll be living my life as joyful as can be.

Always, Em-Musing
P.S. Going on a working vacation. I'll be blogging down there when I can.
Be back to daily blogs in two weeks. Adios.

3 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Working vacation sounds like a contradiction in terms to me. Enjoy the vacation part of it.

Rue Allyn said...

Em, Joyful is definitely better than faster, if you have to choose.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Well, enjoy your working vacation. If that's possible. LOL
Wishing you lots of joy too!