Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GRANDMAHHH! SPA!

Just a short  post today...
I'm working on a script for a video...
But I wanted to share...
What my darling grandkids did for me...
This past weekend.
It's a "Grandma Spa"....
Complete with foot soak & massage...
Head massage...
Shoulder and neck massage...
Hair brushed...
Nails filed...
And blindfold...
To relax me they said.
And I was...
For an hour!
Of course when they asked...
If they could watch a movie...
I said yes...
Even though my daughter had said, 
No TV! They're on a punishment!
But what kind of mean grandma...
Could deny these darlings anything...
After a spa treatment like this?
And so we watched RIO...
With popcorn and pretzels...
And orange slices they prepared for me.
Ahhhhhh!
Does it get any better than this?


Always, Em-Musing
              P.S. Grandma got scolded when my daughter got home, but it was worth it.

3 comments:

The Time Sculptor said...

What a wonderful post Em! And very emusing too!! I don't have any grandchildren, but you have made it look so wonderful that I really can't wait 'til I do now!
Thanks for making me smile :-)
Jane Gray

Talli Roland said...

That looks fantastic! Grandma Spa - you should copyright that!

Unknown said...

Lol! The photo is the picture of "relaxing" HA!