Friday, February 10, 2012

THESE LIPS DON'T LIE

  I’m Em, the voice of Leigh’s blog…
        In my defense…
        It’s not my fault Leigh mismanages her time…
        Take yesterday for instance…
        After she got back from yoga (2 hours)…
        She made yogurt from scratch…
        Actually, I should report her to Mexican Customs.
        She used live cultures she got from her friend back
        In the States and when Customs questioned her,
        She said it was face cream  Such a liar.
        She then made granola…
        Checked her email and replied to a few…
        Paid two of credit cards online…
        Talked with her contractor about her retreat…
        And then—       
        Uh oh! She’s coming to the laptop….
        All I’m saying is that I, her blog am not the only distraction…
        That gets in the way of her sending out queries.
        So don’t believe all of her bull…
        And shhh! Please don’t tell her I told you so.


        Always, Em-Musing
        P.S.  OK, TO BE FAIR TO HER, SHE DID SEND OUT TWO E-QUERIES

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Really trying to lay a guilt trip on you!

JE said...

HAHA! This is great. ;-)

~JD

Lydia Kang said...

Ha ha, excellent post! The facecream lying was brilliant.

Sarah said...

hahaha--this made me laugh out loud. Your blog is on to you, Leigh.

Misha Gerrick said...

Hahahahaha yes Em, the two E-Queries make up for everything else. ;-)

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

An amusing post, Leigh. I just love your alter ego!

Talli Roland said...

Haha! I wonder if all our blogs could talk what they'd say. Scary thought.