Friday, March 30, 2012

I'M CHALLENGED

Um...
Um...
Um...
Oh, good Lord!
I just signed up for the A - Z Challenge...
And all I get out of my brain is um?
What the...?
Well I better get more then 'um' on Sunday...
Because that's the first day of the challenge...
And I've got a whole alphabet to write about.
Today though, I'm doing a test run of the graphics...
To make sure the A -Z Challenge logo...
Will paste onto my blog...

But as you can see...
 
Here it is.
I just can't put it in my sidebar...
Because when I designed my blog...
I bastardized Blogger's template...
And Blogger has punished me ever since.
Like this week...
They won't display my followers...
First you saw my followers, then not...
Then you saw them again, and now still not.
The other challenge for April is...
Blogger is changing formats...
Lord! 
I pray they still allow me to paste the A-Z Challenge logo.
So...
I guess I'll see you on Sunday...
When I write about "A".
So?...
If you haven't signed on to the A - Z Challenge...
How come?
Or do you ave enough challenges in your writing? 
What are they?

Always, Em-Musing


 
 


 

1 comment:

Jessica Bell said...

You just signed up today? With one day to prepare? You're brave! LOL :)