Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I LOVE SPAM

I’m going to make a statement…
That I guarantee…
Will make you say, “The woman is nuts!”
OK, here goes…
I think the most creative and unappreciated writers are…
Spammers.
Well, did you say it? 
But really. I’m not kidding.
And here's my rationale ...
About why I think spammers don't get their just dues...
Think about it...
They have to entice a reader...
In less space
Than a tweeter’s 140 characters do…
And every day they have to come up with new and different lines.
And OK, I’m going to admit it right here and now…
I have been duped into opening some spam emails
Like the time I thought Facebook was really contacting me
(there was a nasty virus in that one)
Or the one that actually had my name and address…
Or the one that promised to erase my wrinkles...
Or the one that say the FBI was contacting me.
(what can I say? I’m paranoid!)
So see?...
Spam writers enticed me. Their words were that effective.
And just in case you don’t believe me about how creative spammers are…
Let me see your spam email line…
To entice a reader about your novel.
Remember, you have only 60 characters or less.
I double dog dare you! 
:)
  
Always, Em-Musing 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is a brilliant idea. I wish I had the brain power to come up with one. Sigh.