This post is part of the monthly blog hop/therapy session known as the Insecure Writers Support Group, founded by the one and only, Alex J. Cavanaugh. If you're a writer, insecure, or just supportive of writers—insecure or not—please join us. It happens
the first Wednesday of each month.
It would be sweet of you to visit at least a dozen or so new blogs and leave a comment. Your words will be appreciated.
OPTIONAL IWSG Day Question: What are five objects we'd find in your writing space
1) For sure, my new favorite coffee cup filled with my
favorite coffee – Sumatra.
2) Palo santo burning in my incense burner to cleanse my surroundings.
3) Shungite and other crystals and stones for good energy and protection from EMFs.
4) Tones, not that tones are an object per se but they
set the ‘tone’ as I were for me to write in peace,
helping me to keep my mind from getting distracted.
Here's a link to the different solfeggio frequencies tones
andwhat they're used for.
5) And of course - my laptop.
To all fellow bloggers -
Wishing you all the joys of the season and Feliz Navidad to all those who believe.