Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SPORE ME

Guess it’s no wonder…
Considering my upcoming trip to New York
And all the holiday parties I’ll be attending…
That new lyrics to “New York, New York
Popped into my head.
Please, feel free to sing along.

Start spreading the cheese
It’s that time of year
But I want no part of it
Blue cheese, blue cheese

These holiday feasts, all include these
The dips ‘n balls ‘n canapés of
Blue cheese, blue cheese 

I wanna go to a party, just once in my life
And find no Roquefort or Stilton, and no rind of brie 

These stinky old cheeses
Have the same mold
That grows in basements and caves
At least that’s what I’m told 

I don’t care if you slice it up or melt it down
I still won’t eat—blue cheese, blue cheese

So? Are you a lover of the mold?


Always, Em-Musing

2 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

I'm with you! I hate blue cheese. The smell makes me want to puke. Mind you, I love brie :o)

Sue said...

Nope don't like the stuff, don't like the smell, don't like the look and don't like the taste.