Thursday, September 3, 2015

SERV 'eh' TUDE

TAP! TAP! TAP!!
I’ll beat you to a bloody pulp!
But I don’t have blood.
I don’t care…
SLAM! TAP! TAP! TAP!!
I’ll wail on you until you conform.
You’re not supposed to do this.
I don’t care! I can do what I want!!!
SlAM! WAM! BAM!
And so it went…
Hours…
Days…
Weeks 
MONTHS!
Of me wailing on my laptop…
MAKING the software on Blogger…
Do what I wanted. . .
Not the way it was designed.
Because really…
It’s MY blog…
I should be able to blog my way, right?
Not the way BLOGGER thinks I should.
I mean, c’mon!
All I wanted 
Was to make a new header…
Because *sigh*
I wanted to blog again
Because I missed blogging.
And I wanted the header 
To represent my environs
Here in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
So for my new header…
Please don’t look too closely…
The photo is a little big
And it's got some serious wounds.
So tell me?
Am I the only one?
Or Have you ever had to beat your software 
Into submission?

Always, 
Em-Musing

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think the header is fine!

Stephen Tremp said...

My header never fits. I'll need to make a new one with Photoshop anyway this week. But yours looks fine. Cool hat.