Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TRYING NOT TO BE IRE-ISH

WOO HOO HA HA, WOO HOO HA HA, WOO HOO HA HA HA!
You may be wondering…
BOO HOO HA HA, BOO HOO HA HA, BOO HOO HA HA HA!
Just what the heck I’m doing...
LOO HOO HA HA, LOO HOO HA HA, LOO HOO HA HA HA!
Well, I didn’t want to have to resort to this...
NOO HOO HA HA, NOO HOO HA HA, NOO HOO HA HA HA!
But after the last straw happened this afternoon…
ROO HOO HA HA, ROO HOO HA HA, ROO HOO HA HA HA!
I’m chanting away the bad vibes...
CHOO HOO HA HA, CHOO HOO HA HA, CHOO HOO HA HA HA!
And then...
NOO HOO HA HA, NOO HOO HA HA, NOO HOO HA HA HA!
I'm going to send myself good ones.
Why?
Because last Thursday after the bank lost my driver’s license…
Friday, after my morning flight was cancelled...
Yesterday waiting 5 hours in RSW airport and getting an email query rejection…
Last night having my luggage lost in Detroit
And just today locking my keys in my car…
I figured positive thinking isn't working for me lately.
So here goes-
Hey wait a minute!
It’s St. Patrick’s day!
Maybe I can attract some "luck of the Irish!"
But then, I’m not Irish.
But then, everyone’s Irish on St. Patty’s day.
That's it!
I’ll find an Irish blessing.
(Or Irish beer)
And see what happens.
Here's a good blessing.
May the best day of your past
Be the worst day of your future.

Always, Em-Musing
P.S. Maybe it's working already. My luggage was delivered today, nothing missing :)

4 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Hope your luck improved. Losing a driver's license would be the biggest hassle I think. I used to lock my keys in my car a lot so I got in the habit of carrying an extra key in my wallet. Now I haven't locked my keys in my car in years.
Lee

Karen Baldwin said...

Excellent idea! Thanks.

Elana Johnson said...

Way to go, sending all that positive energy into the blogopshere. Glad you got your luggage back, safe and sound.

Karen Baldwin said...

Thanks Elana.