Monday, July 15, 2013

WORKING IT...

Besides adding yoga to my life...
To address my hip issue...
I’ve added…
Reiki…
Sound healing…
Magnet therapy…
And chiropractic to the therapies.
Ha, ha, ha!
Take that you sore hip!
And it’s working!
But more than loving that my hip is feeling better…
Is the acceptance…
Of all things...
Holistic, natural, and alternative here in Mexico.
Also, the readily availability of practitioners…
Who most are actually from the States…
Who transplanted themselves here, like I have…
To be in this spiritual place on earth.
I feel that my destiny…
Has always been to live in the tropics…
On the Caribbean
I just never figured Mexico would be the place.
And wonder of wonders...
All these therapies…
Have loosened up not only my hip…
But my muse.
Between all the therapies…
Getting in tune with nature in my jungle…
And doing some concentrated inner healing…
My muse is replenished….
And I’m writing again. Lots of writing!
So?
Have you ever felt drawn to a place on this earth to live?
Where is it?
And what replenishes your muse?


Always, Em-Musing

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad your hip is feeling better!
The highlands of Scotland are very magical. Not sure I'd want to live there, but visiting often would be cool.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

There is a natural cure or remedy for almost every ailment in the world, but since it can't be approved by the FDA, we aren't allowed access to it in America.

I'd love to move back to New Mexico. I loved the high mountain desert.

A Beer for the Shower said...

I'm glad to hear your hip is feeling better. Yoga always wrecks my hips, but then again I'm probably doing it horribly wrong.

Koh Wai Thailand is one of my favorite places on earth, but probably not very practical to live. I could sure go for a nice weekly visit, though... (also not practical)

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

This gave me chills--sooo inspiring! I want to move to Mexico now! :)

Adam said...

Never tried yoga, but interested in giving it a try