Saturday, December 17, 2016

JOY TO THE WORLD

Off to the States again…
For the holidays…
And I'm ready…
Having bought everything on Amazon…
And it's a good thing…
As major snow storms are predicted.
Can't say I'm ready…
For the cold and wind chill factors…
That feel like razors on my skin…
After five years of tropical breezes…
My skin is spoiled.
So?
Are you ready for the holidays?
And what’s the weather like where you will celebrate?

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas…
IHappy Holidays… 
And Joy to the World.

Always,

Em-Musing

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas, Leigh! Enjoy time with family and stay warm.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Merry Christmas. I've started turning to Amazon at Xmas, too. Hope you have a pleasant stay over the holidays and that your travels are good.

Blue Grumpster said...

I hope you had a great X-mas, too.

Blue

Deniz Bevan said...

Hope you're having a lovely holiday!