Saturday, December 17, 2016

JOY TO THE WORLD

Off to the States again
For the holidays
And I'm ready
Having bought everything on Amazon
And it's a good thing
As major snow storms are predicted.
Can't say I'm ready
For the cold and wind chill factors
That feel like razors on my skin
After five years of tropical breezes
My skin is spoiled.
So?
Are you ready for the holidays?
And what’s the weather like where you will celebrate?

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas
IHappy Holidays 
And Joy to the World.

Always,

Em-Musing

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas, Leigh! Enjoy time with family and stay warm.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Merry Christmas. I've started turning to Amazon at Xmas, too. Hope you have a pleasant stay over the holidays and that your travels are good.

Blue Grumpster said...

I hope you had a great X-mas, too.

Blue

Deniz Bevan said...

Hope you're having a lovely holiday!