Wednesday, August 23, 2023

CIRQUE DU YOUR WAY

 

It seems every year... 

There’s new information... 

On how to keep the mind and body fit..

And lo and behold the other day...  

I found this article: 


Learning new and engaging activities fire off neurons in a positive way. Activities that require focus and practice are: 

Dancing, music, theater, sports, and circus arts. 


Wait a minute (giggle)

Circus arts? 

Like what?

Flying on the trapeze? (chuckling) 

Tightrope walking? (guffawing)

Stilt walking, pogo sticking, foot juggling? (I’m on the floor now)

And just so I don’t seem insensitive... 

To the circus arts and those that perform them...

I did find a few tricks that I liked... 

And just might come in handy one day: 

Knife throwing, club swinging, and bull whipping.

(don’t ask and I promise not to tell) 

So?. 

Are you up for or have you ever done any circus arts?

 Or how do you keep your mind a body fit?

Always, 

Em-Musing

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bull whipping might be fun to learn. I'd feel like Indiana Jones!