Wednesday, September 20, 2023

IN DREAMS WE?????

Dreams are so interesting, profound, sometimes scary.

I’m impressed (or bored)...

When people tell me their dreams...

And after 20 minutes...

And every little detail later...

It sounded like they wrote an entire script to a movie. 

Wow!

Me?

I woke up the other day...

Saying WEEE doggie!

I had no idea where this saying came from...

But I kept saying WEE doggie all day.

And then I had a vague recollection...

That it was from an old TV Show...

So, I Googled it and sure enough...

Jed Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies

Used to say WEEE doggie a lot.

But I haven’t been watching old TV shows...

And I never even watched the Beverly Hillbillies.



Jed Clampett

So?

What happened during my sleep...

That stuck in my craw...

And kept me saying WEEE Doggie all day?

Anyone have a clue?

Or why a rationale woman such as myself...

Would walk around all day saying...

WEEEE doggie?

 So tell me...

What's the weirdest thing you woke up with from your sleep?


Yours truly,

Em-Musing


P.S. I think he's actually saying Welll Doggie

4 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I remember Jed saying that. My dog is named Ellie Mae, after that character in the show. Sadly, I don't remember my dreams hardly at all.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I rarely remember my dreams. Unless it's something really bad. Funny thing for you to dream of.

Sandi said...

You probably saw it somewhere and didn't realize. It just sunk in! 😄

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That would've been weird to have that stuck in your head when you've never watched the show.