Saturday, June 8, 2019

REFLECT ON THIS

I have seven mirrors in my house...
And like the Seven Dwarfs...
Each one has a name...
Based on what my reflection looks like.
There’s:
Chunky, Haggardy, Bloaty, Splotchy, Droopy & Skinny
(Yup! One mirror actually makes me look thinner)
But the seventh mirror...
Is the worst and meanest of all!
It has taken all of the above negative attributes...
And combined them into one horrific reflection...
So that when I look into it—DEAR GOD!!!
I LOOK LIKE A TROLL!!
I am not exaggerating!
And unfortunately...
Every now and then...
A visiting friend or family member...
Has used the bathroom with the Troll Mirror.
Uh oh! I should have warned them!
They've come out..
And, depending on their reflection...
Looked sad, withdrawn, horrified or...
As my friend who loves her cocktails once said...
“I need a drink!”
So?
Do you have a Troll Mirror in your house?

Always,
Em-Musing


P.S. the Troll Mirror effect only happens to women because men don’t either look at themselves, or if they do, they don’t care.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Funny! I think all mirrors are troll mirrors.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I don't name my mirrors but I do name my luggage!

Satta King said...

Keep deadlines that you set in mind at all times. If you learn to complete tasks on time, you'll find that your whole schedule benefits.
play bazaar
satta king

prince said...

Choose an industry you are familiar with. Knowledge is power in all aspects of life, and investing is no exception. satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

n0w16f8v61 y1x18j7b79 s1p79l1b91 s7j34y9c37 b8g48w7b53 e2l73i1t68