Tuesday, February 9, 2021

SIZE MATTERS









Downsizing can often  be a good thing...

But downsizing the size of words?

Either on paper or the Internet?

What’s the point?

Or should I say - what's the point size.

Seems this is a new trend... 

More and more websites and printed pieces that I see... 

(or cannot see well)

Are doing this...

And not only are the words smaller, but thinner.

Why? 

I feel like I'm being given an eye examination I didn't ask for.

Do they think tiny skinny words... 

Make them more creative?

Prove they have better eyesight?

Or...

It's a  conspiracy...

By BIG EYE companies...

To make people run eye doctors screaming. Help! I'm losing may eyesight!! I need glasses!

Or...

Make people keep buying more "readers"?

Or...

Those in the advertising world...

Have a not-so-funny sense of humor?

But to prove I am a trendy kinda girl...

Here's my new business card:








So?

What are your thoughts? 

if you cn even read this...


 Always,

Em-Musing

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Not everyone is reading on a tablet where they can make the words bigger. Seems counter-productive to make people struggle to read something.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

I feel like this (poem?) everytime I read me email on my iPhone. Love your new business card. :-)

Regi Doredy said...

Veryy nice blog you have here