Friday, August 27, 2010

HACK ATCHA

I know now…
That someone…
Or some electronic thing
Is monitoring every keystroke I make…
Or obscenity I scream…
While I’m on my computer.
I know this because…
Yesterday, I was checking out someone’s blog…
By way of someone else’s blog…
But before I could comment on this new blog…
I had to register on it.
Really?
Just to leave a measly comment?
Fine! Alrighty then! You got it!
And so I registered.
But not before I muttered some choice words at my computer!
Oh, yeah, you know the words. I know you do.
I was then prompted to check my email…
To get my password…
For their approval of me (lucky me).
So, I did and–
fUYae12j0e
Is it me?
Or was this password cussing back at me?
Cripes! I’ve just been dissed by a password!
Fine! If you want to play that game, I can too…
Here a password for you :o!!@#*L*:(*!&:
But see what I mean?
I've been “monitored."
But that’s not all…
Ever heard of LSO’s?
Local Shared Objects a.k.a. Flash-Cookies or Super-Cookies.
Not the same as regular Cookies or Cache.
You need special software to get rid of these babies.
(check it out)
Fine!
Want to monitor me?
How about my manuscripts?
Can you fix all my mistakes?
Find holes in my plots?
Tell me if my email submissions to agents have been read?
No?
Alrighty then
I’m going to take my laptop to my local computer geek store
Tell them to erase all you S.O.B  LSO’s off of my hard drive
And send you to cyber hell!
LOL! 


Always, Em-Musing

2 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

LOL! This is a great post. I'm so tired of signing into things. I just wanna stop. :)

Erin MacPherson said...

Everytime I come to your blog, I laugh out loud. You're so funny!