Friday, June 25, 2010

BACK TO REALITY

Today…
I want to get back to my writing…
I want to continue querying agents…
I want to research Mayan culture…
But can not…
I have to babysit my grandkids.
There will be no laptop time…
Only time on grandma’s lap.
But early this morning I did squeeze in some research…
About the year 2012.
For years now, all I've been hearing
Is that according to the Mayan calendar
The world is going to come to an end…
On 12-21-2012.
Not so!
Not according to this:
"Amazingly, there is a cultural/prophetic context for the arising of this Feminine-based planetary transformation that is underway. The Mayan 2012 prophecies foretold of this shift of planetary stewardship into the hands of the Feminine. In a personal communication with this author, Nicaraguan Mayan Grandmother Flordemayo, of the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, explained that the final glyph (pictogram) from the “Mayan Story of Creation” (the Dresden Codex) shows the Reawakening of the Feminine." — Vikki Hanchin
This really appeals to me.
Here I was afraid that I’d no sooner get my writer/spiritual retreat up and running…
Then the world would come to an end…
On 12-21-2012   the winter solstice.
Talk about bad timing to open a business!
But according to 13 Indigenous Maya  “grandmothers”…
(love grandma wisdom)
The world will not end
But will transition or reawaken…
Into a new phase.
I like this…
Because I feel I am transitioning into a new phase of my life.
I am going to do everything in my power…
To have this retreat up and running…
On 12-21-2012.
Wow!
What a party that’ll be!
Wanna join me?
But today…
It’s back to reality…
Because before this party begins…
I have to actually close the deal on the property.

Always, Em-Musing

1 comment:

Linda Szymanski said...

Well! I feel better already! I, too was going to get ready to cash in my chips on 12-21-2012 but, hopefully these grandmas have the right information... you know Feminine Intuition is pretty strong stuff! And YES! Most assuredly, I plan to be there in Mexico and having a WONDERFUL time greeting a new AGE of hopefully Feminine logic, practicality, productivity and most importantly PEACE! Would't miss it!