Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHH and TELL

I'm back
From paradise…
And of course as luck would have it…
The hotel I stayed in…
Was iffy…
If I could get on the Internet.
But in a day or two…
I’ll post some pics of the area where I’m going to build…
My writer/spiritual retreat.
(Shh! Don’t tell my daughters)
It’s in St. Martin Mexico
On the Riviera Maya…
In a palm tree jungle…
Between Play del Carmen…
And Tulum.
And just 1.8 miles from Akumal
That is famous for diving and snorkeling in its cenotes.
If you've ever been to this area
Then you know how spiritual it feels…
And how drawn you are…
(or maybe it’s humidity in the brain)
To something.
And whatever that something is
It’s the first time I can see my future…
And know I won’t be a bit character…
In someone else’s life…
But the lead in my own.
I’ve never felt so sure about anything…
And based on the other property owners already there…
Who run…
An organic yoga retreat, a B&B, a Reiki center…
I should do well with keeping my retreat booked.
I just have to design a great website
Market it to the right audience
And shhh!
Contain my excitement around my daughters…
Until the retreat is up and running
So they don’t have to worry
That mom has gone off the deep end of
A midlife crisis.

Always, Em-musing

No comments: