Monday, April 30, 2012

Z END


The alphabet is a journey of 26 letters...
Each letter begins a new story.
(sing along to the tune of Frank Sinatra's "My Way")
And now…
The end is here…
And we face the final curtain…
My blogger friends, I’ll say it clear…
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.
I partook in the A-Z Challenge...
I’ve written each and every letter…
But more, much more than this…
I did it my way.
It was fun meeting new bloggers….
I loved challenging my brain for 26 days….
And now I have nothing more to say…
Except…
I wish you the…
Zsa Zsa Zoo!
What’s that? What’s the Zsa Zsa Zoo?
According to Carrie Bradshaw…
In an episode of Sex in the City
It’s that excited feeling in your stomach..
When you meet someone. (when she met Berger)…
For me?
The Zsa Zsa Zoo is...
That excited feeling you get…
In life…
In love…
In your writing.
And so A-Z Challengers…
I say adiew…
And I wish for you...
In all that you do….
You find…
The Zsa Zsa Zoo!

Always, Em-Musing

16 comments:

JE said...

And today I have learn a new phrase. Excellent!

Congrats on finishing the A-Z challenge!

~JD

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ha! Love that!

Nice work on your blog challenge!

farawayeyes said...

HEY, IT'S BEEN REAL AND IT'S BEEN FUN.

Anonymous said...

This has been so much fun! Fabulous job! :)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I wish I led Carrie Bradshaw's life. Oh well. Congrats on making it to the finish line.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We did it! And that was my Z word as well.

Dawn Embers said...

We made it all month, yay! Great job with the blog challenge.

Barbara Watson said...

The A-Z bloggers have amazed me! Hooray for making it all the way through!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

You "dun good!" as we say in the deep south.

I enjoyed your A to Z!

M Pax said...

I've watched that show, but didn't remember the phrase. It's a good one. Yay, we're done. :)

Pat Hatt said...

Zsa Zsa Zoo, never heard that phrase but I have to agree it is the feeling you get when such things arise.

Paula Martin said...

Love this take on 'My Way' and the end! Congrats on completing the challenge!

Hart Johnson said...

Love it! I hasn't heard the term zsa zsa zoo, but I love it! It was quite the ride, eh? I always feel like it's good to do, but am always relieved when it's over, too. I've got the zsa zsa zoo for the book I get to write in June...

Anonymous said...

Oh bravo! I love this. :O)

Samantha Vérant said...

I'm heading off to the Zsa Zsa Zoo... in honor of you!

Slam Dunk said...

Congrats on finishing the marathon. I have much respect for you all that tackled this challenge.